Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What Phone has the best resolution Samsung Galaxy S2 or Motorola Droid RAZR orApple iPhone 4S?

Q. Which phone has the better resolution in order? is it the bigger resolution the better?

A. it amazes me how confident these people answer without even looking at each phone specs. of course iPhone 4. did you guys even read any reviews before answering?

When are they going to make toy plush phone cases for Motorola Droid Razr?
Q. I have searched and searched online for toy plush phone case for my Droid RAZR but i cant find any, and i don't even know if rilakkuma makes them for Motorola, help?

A. I don't think they will.

Can the Motorola Droid Razr be used as a Tmobile cell phone?
Q. I'm planning to buy one but I don't know if it can be used as a tmobile cell phone they told me its unlocked ? B/c the carrier is Verizon.
- Thanks :)

A. No, the Droid Razr is a CDMA device and T-mobile's network is GSM. The phone does have the proper GSM radios but they can currently only be used internationally. I have not seen anyone running it on T-Mobile's network yet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment