Saturday, May 11, 2013

How do I remove movies from iPhone 5 without deleting it from iTunes?

Q. I bought a couple of movies off of my phone's iTunes. I want to remove them from my phone because they take up too much data, but I'd like to go back in the future and add one of them back on to watch. So the question is, how do I remove movies from iPhone but keep them on my iTunes?

A. Swipe to the right or left with the film selected on your iPhone. This removes it from your iPhone but not from your iTunes library. If you delete a rented film, this will permanently remove it from your account and it cannot be re-downloaded on to your computer.

What price will the iPhone 4s and the iPhone 5 be during Sprint's after christmas sale?
Q. I have an open contract and am looking to upgrade to the iPhone 4s or the iPhone 5. After Christmas these places normally have huge sales on phones, and I don't know if it will be worth waiting or not for the sale. An iPhone 4s with a 2 year agreement currently is 100 dollars, and an iPhone 5 is 200 dollars. What will the go down to during the sale?

A. Theres never a sale on iPhones. And the price never goes down on an iPhone until a new model is getting ready to debut.

How much data is used on the iPhone 5 when just opening the Facebook app?
Q. How much data is used just looking at ur newfeed? Also what about other apps like twitter and so on? And is 300mb a good amount of data for the iPhone 5? Thanks

A. Best way to check that is to go to Settings-->General-->Usage-->Cellular Usage and u can see how much cellular network data u spent,good thing about it is that u can reset the numbers so u can track it however u want to :D . I'm not sure if 300mb is enough since I don't know how much time u are going to spend, and I don't use cellular unless I'm on a trip and can't find a wifi network. hope I helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment