Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nokia lumia 900 When my screen goes to the low brightness setting it gets a purple tinge color?

Q. They announced that it's a bug doing this, and it shows up in about ten percent of phones. They say that there will be an update that fixes it but my phone says no updates are available. What should I do?

A. wait for the update also amoled displays usually have a bluish or purple tint.

Nokia lumia 900 When my screen goes to the low brightness setting it gets a purple tinge color?
Q. They announced that it's a bug doing this, and it shows up in about ten percent of phones. They say that there will be an update that fixes it but my phone says no updates are available. What should I do?

A. Just wait for the update. I've been keeping up with Windows Phone news and I haven't heard of the update coming out yet. I hear the purple thing is common when you're taking a picture on that phone. I sincerely hope it's a software glitch and not a hardware. Just wait is all I can tell you.

Why is my Nokia Lumia 900 not picking up my voice in a call?
Q. I have recently purchased the new Nokia Lumia 900, and It's a great phone. Just today, when I called someone, I couldn't hear anything. They didn't hear me, and I didn't hear them. It was no different on speaker phone. I tried to restart the phone, but it did nothing. I can't find out what to do to fix this problem, so any suggestions would help. Thanks.

A. you can take it to AT&T store,they will repair it.it might be network or software issue.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment