Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How do you recover deleted templates in S Note on the Galaxy Note 2?

Q. I was playing around with my Galaxy Note 2, and I accidentally deleted the map template in the idea sketch folder. The little pictures and stuff that's already there for you to draw on. Like if you open the app there are folders for lifestyle, business, etc. I don't want to have to reset the phone to factory settings. Is there any way I can get it back?

A. I think you should go to xda developers for them to help you out with your deleted templates.

How can ı change the language of the keyboard on the galaxy note 2?
Q. I would lıke to change ıt to turkısh, anybody know how to do thıs/ıf ıt ıs possıble? Thanks!

A. Settings

How do I use google voice/gmail phone on my samsung galaxy note 2?
Q. I can use the free phone provided by gmail on my laptop, but when I sign on to my gmail account via galaxy note 2, it doesn't give me the phone icon to make calls. What do I need to do?

A. Galaxy Note 2 is android, if memory serves......Download the "Google Voice" app from the PlayStore.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment