Saturday, March 16, 2013

Can the verizon iphone 4s be hacked in any way to work on virgin mobile?

Q. I know i'd have to wait until the iphone comes out on virgin, but can it be done?

A. No. Virgin does not permit flashed phones.

How much will the iPhone 4S cost without an upgrade when the iPhone 5 comes out?
Q. I have an iPhone 4 that I've only had for about 10 months, so I don't qualify for an upgrade, but I want to get a 4S. What is the estimated price on the 16GB model without the upgrade?

A. Actually its cost vary from $450- $750 as the according to design and your user plan. You can take the item within $500 as it works quite well.

What price will the iPhone 4s and the iPhone 5 be during Sprint's after christmas sale?
Q. I have an open contract and am looking to upgrade to the iPhone 4s or the iPhone 5. After Christmas these places normally have huge sales on phones, and I don't know if it will be worth waiting or not for the sale. An iPhone 4s with a 2 year agreement currently is 100 dollars, and an iPhone 5 is 200 dollars. What will the go down to during the sale?

A. Theres never a sale on iPhones. And the price never goes down on an iPhone until a new model is getting ready to debut.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment