Tuesday, January 22, 2013

When will the galaxy note 2 price drop for Verizon wireless?

Q. My upgrade isn't until feburary 12 and I want the galaxy note 2 it's priced at $299.99 my mom finds it to much so when will it drop down to about $199.99 please help.

A. Usually the price will drop when a newer model of the same type of cell phone comes out. Hopefully by February 2013 the price will drop down.

When is galaxy note 2 coming out and how much will the price of samsung galaxy s3 be reduced?
Q. I would also like to know if its worth buying the s3 now or shall I wait for galaxy note 2 to come out?
Thanks

A. The rumors for the Galaxy Note 2 coming out is around the end of October beginning of November in the US. The Galaxy S3 price should drop a bit but not too sure if it will. The price for the Note 2 should be around 200 to 300 dollars under a 2 year contract. There hasn't been an official pricing yet. There was a rumor that At&t would be coming out with the Note 2 October 21st.

Me personally I would wait for the Note 2. It's faster, bigger, and has more bells and whistles. I would look it up on YouTube if you don't know too much about it.

How to log out of facebook from Galaxy Note 2?
Q. I used google chrome in my Galaxy Note 2 to log in to facebook but now I can't sign out. Pressing the menu button just brings out the menu for chrome. How do I log out?

A. There are two possible locations that I know of, however I do not have Chrome so this might not help.

If it looks like the desktop site, then try in the upper right of the page. There is a gear looking icon click on that and a drop down menu will appear. Click log out.

Or if you are on the mobile version (m.Facebook.com), on the very bottom of the page you can click log out

I hope this helps.
-Agadabar




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment