Saturday, January 26, 2013

How is angry birds and play store apps draining battery on the samsung galaxy s3 even though they aren't on?

Q. I deleted both apps from the multitasking too but they were still draining 2% of the battery each. Is there any way to prevent this?

A. If you delete the app, theres no way they are draining battery. Even more, as long as the app is off, it doesnt consume the battery.

How to uninstall and remove cyanogen mod 10 for the samsung galaxy s3?
Q. Help, i just installed and flash the cyanogenmod 10 jelly bean 4.1.1 for my galaxy s3. But i wanted to return to touchwiz. How do i reverse this?

A. 1.) Reboot into recovery and restore a nandroid backup.
2.) (if you did not make a backup before flashing) go to your local xda-developers.com and find your phone and download a touchwiz or a stock rom and then boot into recovery and flash that.
3.) if you need me to walk you through the process, PM me in xda-developers, i'm wolfbeef123
thanks

How much does it cost to replace the screen on a Samsung galaxy s3?
Q. I dropped my phone and cracked my screen just curious to know how much it would cost to send to a cell phone store and repair im located in brooklyn. Anyone ?

A. See if you can get one from Ebay for cheaper and ask someone to replace it for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment