Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What phone has the most sales out of the Galaxy Note 2 and Iphone 5?

Q. Just wondering what phone has sold the most and exactly what phone is a the the top of the market right now.

A. i think the best phone out there is galaxy note 2

How do you recover deleted templates in S Note on the Galaxy Note 2?
Q. I was playing around with my Galaxy Note 2, and I accidentally deleted the map template in the idea sketch folder. The little pictures and stuff that's already there for you to draw on. Like if you open the app there are folders for lifestyle, business, etc. I don't want to have to reset the phone to factory settings. Is there any way I can get it back?

A. I think you should go to xda developers for them to help you out with your deleted templates.

How can ı change the language of the keyboard on the galaxy note 2?
Q. I would lıke to change ıt to turkısh, anybody know how to do thıs/ıf ıt ıs possıble? Thanks!

A. Settings




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment