Monday, March 18, 2013

When are they going to make toy plush phone cases for Motorola Droid Razr?

Q. I have searched and searched online for toy plush phone case for my Droid RAZR but i cant find any, and i don't even know if rilakkuma makes them for Motorola, help?

A. I don't think they will.

Can the Motorola Droid Razr be used as a Tmobile cell phone?
Q. I'm planning to buy one but I don't know if it can be used as a tmobile cell phone they told me its unlocked ? B/c the carrier is Verizon.
- Thanks :)

A. No, the Droid Razr is a CDMA device and T-mobile's network is GSM. The phone does have the proper GSM radios but they can currently only be used internationally. I have not seen anyone running it on T-Mobile's network yet.

How can I get Motorola DROID Razr outside US?
Q. I like to buy DROID Razr XT912 but the thing is that it is only available on US on Verizon.

DROID Razr XT912 UI is better than Razr XT910. I badly wanted this phone. :)))

Can I make XT910's UI like DROID Razr have? Is it possible?

Thanks!

A. There is a SIM card slot on the RAZR. You have to purchase a RAZR "unlocked".




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment