Thursday, May 2, 2013

How much will the iPhone 5 cost if i need to terminate my contract?

Q. I have had AT&T for about 10 months now, and plan on buying the iPhone 5. Gonna get the 16GB model. How much will the ETF+iPhone 5, and a new contract cost all together?

A. Isaiah,

You can still get it without paying early termination fee. You can add a line to your existing service for 9.99 per month and get the phone on that line. Then transfer it to your current line. our "new" dummy line will not need a data plan. You can just have the sim card and throw it in your glovebox or drawer. Or put in an old as non-smartphone. That way you get your new phone. You will have 2 lines now and will be paying only 9.99 extra a month but it can be done.

How can I use my iphone 5 for free in the UK?
Q. I am planning on studying abroad in the fall. I just bought myself an iphone 5, and honestly, since I spent all that money on it, I want to be able to use it for more than 6 months before ditching it at home for a semester. I honestly cannot afford ATTs international rates. I was thinking of using Viber for calls and text. Wifi is always free no matter what right? Can I use my gps without a data plan? If I turn my phone on airplane mode, will the wifi and gps still work? If you have any other tips or anything please let me know!

A. Airplane mode means no calls or texts, but yeah wifi still works ... imessage should still work also and be free. You can probably get a sim card there and use it for local calls so calls are not international.

How do you charge an iphone 5 without a charger?
Q. My iPhone 5 is fully out of battery and won't turn on, and I don't have my charger with me. What do I do? I've heard that rubbing it vigorously might help, but I don't know how long to do it and whether or not it will work with a completely uncharged iPhone 5. I need to know for sure that whatever I'm doing works for my particular model, the iPhone 5.

A. Okay what you do is follow these helpful steps.
1. Get Marker, chalk, paint etc.
2.Draw a pentagram on the floor
3.Perform a blood sacrifice. If you have like a little brother or sister, that will do.
4.Offer your soul to the devil
5.Chant bible verses backwards
6.Summon Satan
7.Ask Satan to charge your phone




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment