Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What is the difference between the samsung galaxy note 2 and the samsung galaxy s3?

Q. I already know that the samsung galaxy note 2 has the s pen and a bigger screen.

A. the note 2 (in the US) also has a quad-core processor vs the S III's dual-core
and better battery life

the international versions both had quad-core processors, but wasn't quite as fast (note 2 was 1600mhz, vs the S III's 1400mhz)

What is the name of the zombie game on the Samsung Galaxy S3 commercial?
Q. I saw that ad for the new Samsung Galaxy S3 with the two people playing a game on their phones and the old lady says "You like to whine" and all I want to know is the name of the game they're playing. It looks like a lot of fun. I have searched everywhere for the answer but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Please if anyone knows tell me!

A. best zombie game ever for mobile platforms: Supid Zombies and Stupid Zombies 2 :)

How to uninstall and remove cyanogen mod 10 for the samsung galaxy s3?
Q. Help, i just installed and flash the cyanogenmod 10 jelly bean 4.1.1 for my galaxy s3. But i wanted to return to touchwiz. How do i reverse this?

A. 1.) Reboot into recovery and restore a nandroid backup.
2.) (if you did not make a backup before flashing) go to your local xda-developers.com and find your phone and download a touchwiz or a stock rom and then boot into recovery and flash that.
3.) if you need me to walk you through the process, PM me in xda-developers, i'm wolfbeef123
thanks




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment