Monday, May 6, 2013

What color should I get the Nokia Lumia 900 in?

Q. Either cyan, or white. I really don't like the black one.

A. white looks good to me...

but its yours personal choice

How to sign out of Live on the new Nokia Lumia 900?
Q. I just got this phone and I signed in on the wrong account, can someone tell me how to sign out and re sign in on the Nokia Lumia 900? Thanks!

A. Click "Log off"...

Good luck!

Will a Straight Talk SIM card work with an unlocked Nokia Lumia 900?
Q. I'm planning on buying a Nokia Lumia 900 from amazon (unlocked) and was wondering if I could place a Straight Talk SIM card into it. My question is: Will it work? I know that their are some restrictions that don't allow you to use a phone with certain carriers even though it is unlocked. I heard that some new laws came out that prohibited using unlocked phones with certain companies or whaterver.

A. yes

its a GSM phone, and will work fine with Stragith Talk SIM card
and no, the laws that recently passed just says you can no longer unlock your phone yourself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment