Monday, May 27, 2013

How do I make my Motorola Droid Razr work?

Q. The problem about my phone is completely dead. I tried to charge it, it turns on and the motorola logo shows up. I have waited hours, it's been doing that the whole night. I can't figure out the problem. I look it up in YouTube and google. They said that the battery needs to recharge. What do you think?

A. Try to clear cache the phone first.. clearing the cache will clear out the clutter on your device.

Performing a wipe cache partition will remove any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings will not be affected by this option.

Power the device off.
Press the Power button then select Power off.
If the device doesn't respond to input, press and hold the Volume Up / Down then press and hold Power button. When the device screen goes blank release the Power button while continuing to hold Volume Up / Down, proceed with step 3.
Press and hold the Volume Up / Down then press the Power button.
When presented with the Boot Mode Selection Menu release all buttons.
Press Volume Down to select Recovery then press Volume Up.
From the Droid triage screen, simultaneously press Volume Up / Down.
Select wipe cache partition then press the Power button.
Use Volume keys to navigate options.
Select reboot system now then press the Power button.
Use Volume keys to navigate options.

How do you delete pictures on the Motorola Droid Razr?
Q. Yesterday, my mom bought the Droid Razr (newest one) and after we got home, we took like.. 3 pictures. One of them were bad and we wanted to delete it. I tried looking through the manual to see if it had instructions on how to do it but I couldn't find anything. So could you please tell me the directions to deleting pictures on the Droid Razr?
Thanks!

A. touch the picture and hold it. a menu will come up where you can delete it.

What does a white notification light on a Motorola Droid Razr mean?
Q. As you can tell, i have the Motorola Droid razr. My phone died on my with full battery and when I plug it it in, a white notification light appears, but the phone won't turn on at all. What is wrong with my phone?

A. It does this when there is not a high enough voltage to complete the boot up sequence. That means it is probably a charger or battery issue unless something else in your phone is zapping your power.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment