Tuesday, May 21, 2013

How to add music to the Nokia Lumia 900 without Zune?

Q. Alright, I just got my Nokia Lumia 900 cell phone and I was wondering if there is a way to be able to put music on this cell without using Zune?

Thanks!

A. I have done this... so I know it works.

Upload them to your free SkyDrive account via PC. It is FREE, if you need to sign up for one.

Then go into the marketplace and download the FREE SkyDrive app. You can either stream the music from SkyDrive... or download the files to your phone.

*******************************************

How is the battery life for the Nokia Lumia 900?
Q. I am really considering buying the Nokia Lumia 900. The phone I currently have has horrible battery quality, usually doesn't even last me a day and I barely text. For those of you who have the Nokia Lumia 900 and or know of someone who owns one, could you please tell me how the battery life is for you. I will be going to college soon so it is very important that I get a dependable phone.
Thank you!

A. I have had the phone since it was first released and battery life has been good to great. I can easily go up to 12 hours without charging it and that is with pretty heavy usage. With light usage I have gone up to 28 hours. I seem to get better battery life when using WiFi. Plus I am on a 4g. Network so the radio uses more power than a 3g network.

How do you download pictures from the internet on a Nokia Lumia 900?
Q. I recently got a Nokia Lumia 900. I would really like to download some pictures form the internet to make them my background. How can I do that (by saving them to the phone)?

A. press and keep pressing on the picture for a while and then you will have the option to download it
and from the setting place it as the lock screen image or from the camera roll
hope i helped :)
if you get a question or need any help you can email me at spieleranswers@outlook.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment