Thursday, May 23, 2013

How to unsync blackberry bold 9000 contacts and calendar from facebook?

Q. My cellphone (bold 9000) has been synced with my facebook account and I have all these birthday dates and info about people on my contact list that I don't like. How do I unsync blackberry bold 9000 contacts and calendar from facebook?

A. If you just uninstall Facebook then redownload and install it back it should be gone :)

Is there a app for blackberry bold 9700 to play farmville and fishvile ?
Q. I have a new bb 9700 and I love facebook games but can't find a app to play the games. I have facebook on my phone but can only look at the post and post. Please help. Thanks to all answers in advance.

A. There isn't.

Farmville and Fishville require Flash and BBs do not have Flash support.

What is the difference between a Blackberry Bold, the Blackberry Curve, and the iPhone 4?
Q. I know that they all send e-mail, but what exactly do they do that is different. Like service, how the e-mail and documents are set up. Plus Blackberry's seem more useful than a iPhone 4 because all the celebrities and business people have them.

A. bold is the business version of the curve. more memory and a more elegant look. The iphone is mainly known for the app store. blackberry does have apps but there are not nearly as many and to be honest the apps kinda suck. I love blackberry though and iphone too. iphones are also prone to shattering while blackberries don't. On the blackberry you can have a corporate email account and the iphone only has one POP account. The blackberry can open Microsoft word files and the iphone cannot. also the iphone is touch and the blackberries that you asked about aren't




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment