Sunday, May 5, 2013

Does the samsung galaxy note II let you listen to music in the music player while on the internet?

Q. Also, is there a jailbreak or something to where I can see and post iphone emoji's on social websites like twitter from the samsung galaxy note II?
do i have to root it for the emoji question i had? is so, please explain how..

A. Yes mines do :)

Im not sure if you may have to root it. I know there are plenty of apps that allow you to use iphone emojis but i just got my note II last month and i have not tried to get iphone emojis.

Is an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 compatible with a chinese service provider SIM card in China?
Q. I am thinking about buying a Note 2 for my father, who works in China. I am just worried that it might not be compatible with the service providers in China. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

A. Hi, any unlocked phones, device are acceptable in any carrier and network. Unlocked means your device are no longer stays in one network, it opens to all network. If you are using in China or any areas, just buy a simcard there, and a temporary number for use locally. It may nort be able to tranmit emails, browse the web, however, for voice and text should not carry an issue. Web browsing, internet must go with a plan. So, no worry, go ahead buy a simcard there when you are in China.


Cellullar Technical support guy. Thanks for asking.

What are pros and cons of galaxy note vs galaxy s3?
Q. I'm getting a new phone in two weeks and am ditching my iPhone 4S. I generally only use my phone for Internet and texting. Almost never talk as a phone. I Skype quite a bit and like to watch movies. I'm leaning more toward the Note but would like to hear from people who actually own the phones not paid tech sites.

A. Hi, I own a Galaxy note and am looking to upgrade to the Galaxy S3.
Personally, it's great for watching videos, but it heats up after awhile and that's not really appealing, and with the upgraded core in the Galaxy S3 system I suppose the heating would be reduced? Also, the watching video while texting is also a huge pro if your looking to skype while watching videos which I do occasionally.
I would say get a Galaxy S3.. The Next Big thing is already here! :)
Cheers, Sam




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment