Monday, May 6, 2013

How can I decide between the Iphone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy s3?

Q. I have no experience with either phone nor any smartphone for that matter. I am not considering the price difference. I would just like to compare things like speed, picture quality, battery life, etc..

A. This might help:

http://smartphones.techcrunch.com/compare/245-355/Samsung-Galaxy-S3-vs-Apple-iPhone-5

What price will the iPhone 4s and the iPhone 5 be during Sprint's after christmas sale?
Q. I have an open contract and am looking to upgrade to the iPhone 4s or the iPhone 5. After Christmas these places normally have huge sales on phones, and I don't know if it will be worth waiting or not for the sale. An iPhone 4s with a 2 year agreement currently is 100 dollars, and an iPhone 5 is 200 dollars. What will the go down to during the sale?

A. Theres never a sale on iPhones. And the price never goes down on an iPhone until a new model is getting ready to debut.

How much data is used on the iPhone 5 when just opening the Facebook app?
Q. How much data is used just looking at ur newfeed? Also what about other apps like twitter and so on? And is 300mb a good amount of data for the iPhone 5? Thanks

A. Best way to check that is to go to Settings-->General-->Usage-->Cellular Usage and u can see how much cellular network data u spent,good thing about it is that u can reset the numbers so u can track it however u want to :D . I'm not sure if 300mb is enough since I don't know how much time u are going to spend, and I don't use cellular unless I'm on a trip and can't find a wifi network. hope I helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment