Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How do you turn on email notifications on samsung galaxy s3?

Q. Can anybody help me find how to turn ON email notifications on my smasung galaxy s3. The email does not refresh automatically, only when i enter the email app. Please help me!

A. Try deleting your email account then go into the icon labeled, "Email" again. You set it up (username and password). It checks for incoming and outgoing servers. It should bring you to a page where it gives you an option to be notified when your email arrives every hour, 5 minutes, etc. You can choose how often you want to be notified.

How do I upload photos to facebook from my samsung galaxy s3?
Q. When I take a photo and its in the gallery, how do I upload it directly to a facebook album (example, mobile uploads)? I dont want to post the picture in my status..I want to transfer it to an album. Thanks.

A. Make sure your Facebook is installed on your phone. Next make sure you are logged in from your phone. Find the picture you want to upload and hit the "share" button. Facebook should be one of the options that pops up. And from there you just hit the "Post" button.

What is the fastest and easiest way to turn my Samsung galaxy s3 into a univerbal remote?
Q. I have a Samsung galaxy s3 and I'm trying to find an app that will allow me to us it as an universal remote. Any app that doesn't require an attachment to the device wanted to be controlled

A. there are universal remote app from your tv manufacture, download that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment