Sunday, July 28, 2013

how often should i delete by browsing history and cache on my android 4.0 phone and windows 8 laptop?

Q. I want to make my browsing experience as fast as possible and I'm not fussed about privacy because my phone is pattern protected and my laptop is password protected. In addition, I have plenty of free space on my laptop and android phone.

So cache is there to speed up my browsing experience but after a while can it slow it down if not cleared. In addition I have heard that keeping the cache can save on mobile data costs because its loading some of the website from memory.

What about cookies and history, is there any point deleting them?

A. Your phone and laptop will automatically clear these folders when it needs more space.

Hope this helps

Windows 8 Phone:Does anyone have the 3g icon when connected to wifi?
Q. Am i using 3g when connected to Wifi? It certainly looks like it!

A. all phones that have Mobile data (3G or 2G) and wifi connected at the same time,
will use the Wifi in preference - as it is cheaper.
if the wifi is lost, it falls back and uses the mobile data.

but you have to have an indicator that tells you if 3G or 2G is available
not least because normal calls and texts still go over 3G (it is not only data).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment