Saturday, July 13, 2013

Blue thing at the side of screen on samsung galaxy note 2?

Q. It's like a half semi circle half way down the left of the screen and when I click it it shows things like facebook, gmail, messaging, internet?

How do I get rid of it?

A. Just hold down the back button for a few seconds to turn the menu on or off.

Can I download the very latest version of Android onto a new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 10.1 tablet?
Q. I'm looking to buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 10.1 tablet within the next week or so. On the website I'm intending to purchase it from, it states that the tablet has Android version 4.0. However, I've noticed that a later (and, crucially, better) version - 4.2.1 I think - has now come out.

Will I simply be prompted to download this onto the tablet for free once it's up and running?

A. Hey, You can upgrade your tablet to latest version of Android if it's available through Samsung Kies. Download Kies on your computer and check to see if the upgrade is available. If it is, there you go.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment