Sunday, July 21, 2013

How much does it cost to change the colour of iphone 4s?

Q. Im thinking of converting the color of my Iphone 4S into orange, to fit my new case. I was wondering around how much it would cost and where to change it.

A. Depends where you get it done but average $100 look around your town/city for a person who does from home it be little more cheaper

How do I transfer pictures from my laptop to my iPhone 4s?
Q. I have windows, and I want to transfer a few pictures to my phone. Is there any way I can transfer them without downloading something?

A. Hi there

Its a nightmare isn't it my friend has the same problem.

A quick way is to email them to yourself and open the email on your phone ta da!

Hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment