Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What is the fastest and easiest way to turn my Samsung galaxy s3 into a univerbal remote?

Q. I have a Samsung galaxy s3 and I'm trying to find an app that will allow me to us it as an universal remote. Any app that doesn't require an attachment to the device wanted to be controlled

A. there are universal remote app from your tv manufacture, download that.

What is the difference between the samsung galaxy note 2 and the samsung galaxy s3?
Q. I already know that the samsung galaxy note 2 has the s pen and a bigger screen.

A. the note 2 (in the US) also has a quad-core processor vs the S III's dual-core
and better battery life

the international versions both had quad-core processors, but wasn't quite as fast (note 2 was 1600mhz, vs the S III's 1400mhz)

What is the name of the zombie game on the Samsung Galaxy S3 commercial?
Q. I saw that ad for the new Samsung Galaxy S3 with the two people playing a game on their phones and the old lady says "You like to whine" and all I want to know is the name of the game they're playing. It looks like a lot of fun. I have searched everywhere for the answer but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Please if anyone knows tell me!

A. best zombie game ever for mobile platforms: Supid Zombies and Stupid Zombies 2 :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment