Sunday, June 2, 2013

How do I use google voice/gmail phone on my samsung galaxy note 2?

Q. I can use the free phone provided by gmail on my laptop, but when I sign on to my gmail account via galaxy note 2, it doesn't give me the phone icon to make calls. What do I need to do?

A. Galaxy Note 2 is android, if memory serves......Download the "Google Voice" app from the PlayStore.

How can ı change the language of the keyboard on the galaxy note 2?
Q. I would lıke to change ıt to turkısh, anybody know how to do thıs/ıf ıt ıs possıble? Thanks!

A. Settings

Is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 an excellent Christmas Gift to ask for?
Q. Will it fit in my jeans' pocket? Or do I have to carry it with my hands everywhere I go if I don't bring a bag with me?

A. It will fit in your jeans back pocket. It could be in the front pocket but it will stick out and become uncomfortable when you sit down. In your back pocket it will also stick out a bit, but it won't fall out of anything.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment