Friday, June 14, 2013

How much does an iPhone 4s cost if you already have another contract?

Q. I want an iPhone 4s for Christmas but I already have a phone and my contract isn't up for another year. My parents wanna know how much it will cost for the phone total.

A. who is your service provider. Call them for details about iphone replacement if its allowed with the same contract.
Or
You have to cancel your current contract and make a new contract. Now you can check it yourself what are difference between new contract fee and what you going to loss if you drop your current contract.
Best way is to call on their help line.

You can also win FREE brand new iPhone 4S from this source

How to take my iPhone 4s to Europe and not get charged internationally?
Q. I'd like to take my iPhone 4s to Europe to use as a camera but I have no need to make international calls/inter country calls. If I remove the sim card will that take care of the problem?

A. Removing your sim card allows your phone to be fully functional in a similar way to the iPod touch. No calls/texts/data, however if you connect to wi-fi you can use internet and apps e.g. Facebook. So yes, removing your sim card is the right way to go to avoid getting charged and you may still have full access to your camera and music!

Hope that helped! :)

How much can and Iphone 4s 16gb hold compared to the 32 gb model?
Q. I am getting an Iphone 4s on Friday with my upgrade. I like to keep Also on my phone and am also looking to use my phone as my ipod. Im curious about how much music and pictures (roughly) the 16 gb and 32 gb can hold. I just do not want to run out of space, I basically want to know this so i know if I need to spend the extra money of if i can get the 16gb for so much less. Thanks!

A. First of all, don't get a Nexus, I'm not here to debate, but my opinion is that an iPhone is the way to go. However, could you please specify the question: how many songs and apps do you have and plan on buying? if you go to iTunes on your pc or Mac, you can see how many GBS you are using already. By the way, a song is roughly 6-10 MB and there are 1024 mb in a GB and an app depends on which one it is so if you can specify how many items you have I can better answer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment