Friday, June 14, 2013

What is the difference between windows phone 7.8 and windows phone 8?

Q. I can't tell the difference at all between the 2 phones. Both of them look the same especially the tiles and the rest of it. So what is the difference? I heard that windows 7.8 can't be upgraded to windows 8 and why is that?

A. High end Windows 7.5 can only upgraded to Windows 7.8 & not W* as you state
ALL Windows 7.5 do NOT have micro-SD expansion

Windows 8 allows a phone to have BOTH micro-SD expansion and Dual Core processor

An [unknown] Windows phone that HAS micro-SD expansion is therefore a Windows8
though they're some W8 that by design do NOT have micro-SD eg Lumia 920

What are the new features of Windows Phone 8 Apollo?
Q. Windows Phone 8 is making waves in the tech industry and among windows customers and People. I'd love to know the new features Apollo 8 come up with other than the Mango 7.5.

A. mostly its specs windowsphone 8 will have all hifi specs which devices like galaxy s3 is having.also it shares cores with windows 8 so apps and games can be easily ported from windows 8 to wp8.also lot of features like nfc,smart glass,new xbox live,new services etc.its a long list.

How do I put music on my Windows Phone 8?
Q. I have the new HTC Windows 8 Phone and I don't know how to put music on it. The site says to use Windows explorer because my computer has Winows XP. I dont know what folder in my phone I should put my computer's music into. Maybe my computer is messed up. Any ideas?

A. Connect it to pc via usb cable.select 'mass storage' on ur device.
Ur device will act as a usb flash drive.u can transfer files easily.
Also If u phone supports sd card,u can put it in a usb card reader and then transfer songs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment