Saturday, June 22, 2013

What are the new features of Windows Phone 8 Apollo?

Q. Windows Phone 8 is making waves in the tech industry and among windows customers and People. I'd love to know the new features Apollo 8 come up with other than the Mango 7.5.

A. mostly its specs windowsphone 8 will have all hifi specs which devices like galaxy s3 is having.also it shares cores with windows 8 so apps and games can be easily ported from windows 8 to wp8.also lot of features like nfc,smart glass,new xbox live,new services etc.its a long list.

How do I put music on my Windows Phone 8?
Q. I have the new HTC Windows 8 Phone and I don't know how to put music on it. The site says to use Windows explorer because my computer has Winows XP. I dont know what folder in my phone I should put my computer's music into. Maybe my computer is messed up. Any ideas?

A. Connect it to pc via usb cable.select 'mass storage' on ur device.
Ur device will act as a usb flash drive.u can transfer files easily.
Also If u phone supports sd card,u can put it in a usb card reader and then transfer songs.

Is buying Windows Phone 8 is Good Decision?
Q. I am looking to buy Nokia Lumia 520 but my friends are telling "don't buy Windows Phone its not Good" So I am really confusing what to do. Please share your suggestions.

A. Hi there,

The reason your friends are advising against the Lumia 520 is probably due to the amount of apps available. Android has a lot more apps than Windows Phone. However, the Nokia Lumia 520 is the best phone at its price point. It has the most responsive touchscreen ever. It has Facebook, Twitter, Xbox, Office and Skype built in; plus HERE Maps (for navigation) and Nokia Music (for completely free and unlimited music mixes). It has the best antenna reception, comes in great colours and its really enjoyable to use.

Hope this helps

P.S. HTTsQuAd is lying. He has never had a Windows Phone; because Pandora only came out last week, and it was free.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment