Monday, April 29, 2013

What price will the iPhone 4s and the iPhone 5 be during Sprint's after christmas sale?

Q. I have an open contract and am looking to upgrade to the iPhone 4s or the iPhone 5. After Christmas these places normally have huge sales on phones, and I don't know if it will be worth waiting or not for the sale. An iPhone 4s with a 2 year agreement currently is 100 dollars, and an iPhone 5 is 200 dollars. What will the go down to during the sale?

A. Theres never a sale on iPhones. And the price never goes down on an iPhone until a new model is getting ready to debut.

How to take my iPhone 4s to Europe and not get charged internationally?
Q. I'd like to take my iPhone 4s to Europe to use as a camera but I have no need to make international calls/inter country calls. If I remove the sim card will that take care of the problem?

A. Removing your sim card allows your phone to be fully functional in a similar way to the iPod touch. No calls/texts/data, however if you connect to wi-fi you can use internet and apps e.g. Facebook. So yes, removing your sim card is the right way to go to avoid getting charged and you may still have full access to your camera and music!

Hope that helped! :)

How much does an iPhone 4s cost if you already have another contract?
Q. I want an iPhone 4s for Christmas but I already have a phone and my contract isn't up for another year. My parents wanna know how much it will cost for the phone total.

A. who is your service provider. Call them for details about iphone replacement if its allowed with the same contract.
Or
You have to cancel your current contract and make a new contract. Now you can check it yourself what are difference between new contract fee and what you going to loss if you drop your current contract.
Best way is to call on their help line.

You can also win FREE brand new iPhone 4S from this source




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment