Monday, April 8, 2013

How to uninstall and remove cyanogen mod 10 for the samsung galaxy s3?

Q. Help, i just installed and flash the cyanogenmod 10 jelly bean 4.1.1 for my galaxy s3. But i wanted to return to touchwiz. How do i reverse this?

A. 1.) Reboot into recovery and restore a nandroid backup.
2.) (if you did not make a backup before flashing) go to your local xda-developers.com and find your phone and download a touchwiz or a stock rom and then boot into recovery and flash that.
3.) if you need me to walk you through the process, PM me in xda-developers, i'm wolfbeef123
thanks

How can I decide between the Iphone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy s3?
Q. I have no experience with either phone nor any smartphone for that matter. I am not considering the price difference. I would just like to compare things like speed, picture quality, battery life, etc..

A. This might help:

http://smartphones.techcrunch.com/compare/245-355/Samsung-Galaxy-S3-vs-Apple-iPhone-5

Can you use beats or any other regular headphones on a samsung galaxy s3?
Q. Im planning on buying an s3 but i don't think you can use regular headphones, it must be the one given with the phone.

A. Don't you want a headset with a mic?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment